Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome to My Blog

My name is Judy Wayt.  This is my first time blogging.  I have been a crafter of all sorts since I was a small child.  I have done everything from ceramics to scrapbooking, but my favorite  is card making.  My friends have been trying to get me to start a blog for several years and since my New Year Resolution is to try something new, I decided this would be it!

Because I love so many different crafts, I would like to share the things I have created.  My goal is to share my passion for crafting through photo and video tutorials. I have just become a Journey Coach for Fun Stampers Journey, a fairly new direct sales company of cling stamps and card making products.

This is a new process for me so bare with me while I learn all the ins and outs of  becoming a blogger!

From my pad to yours -Happy New Year to All!

Until next time......Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment