Sunday, January 17, 2016

Brrrrrr..... Baby it's cold outside!

I think winter has finally arrived in Ohio for sure.  We were really spoiled with the warm temperatures in December. Today, Terri and I made a trip to Pat Catan's to get some crafting supplies to take away the winter blues.  It worked!  You can never have enough crafting supplies!  Terri agrees!  We stopped at Big Lots on the way home and found lots of bargains there too.  The trunk was full of all the stuff I bought that was gluten free!  What a find-  pasta noodles to yummy iced coffee.

Later today my husband, oldest daughter and I are going to sit down and start planning my craft room design.  I am so excited that I will finally have a craft room that will make me happy.  No more boxes and bags to search through.  I want everything to have its own place.  We are starting with a clean slate so now is the time to get everything organized.  After the planning session tonight I will have a better estimate on the time it will take and once construction starts I will included photos of the progress.

From my craft pad to yours...  Stay warm and happy crafting!!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment