Friday, May 12, 2017

It's Spring

I am so glad the weather is finally getting nicer!  I love spring because of all the beautiful flowers and the longer days, but the allergies have been terrible! Mother's Day will be here before you know it and that is certainly a sign of spring.  As long as I can remember my dad would always get my mom two hanging baskets for the front porch and they would last for the entire summer.  I'm lucky if I can keep a plant alive for a week!  So for a quick Mother's Day project I thought I would share my version of the pop can flower pin. I found the idea on pinterest as I do most of my craft projects.  Someday maybe I will surprise everyone and come up with an original idea (probably will never happen).
Speaking of spring the challenge for this month on the Stinkin' Inkers challenge blog is "It's Spring!.
Join us in sharing your idea of what reminds you of spring! Until next time, Happy Crafting

1 comment: