Monday, January 11, 2016

My second post!

Today is my second posting on my blog.  Today my friend Terri and I worked on some snowman pins for my Eastern Star group. Terri made one for me for Christmas and I fell in love with it!  You can view hers here.  Aren't they cute!  I made mine using my Silhoutte Cameo (I am lazy).  I have to give Terri the credit for the bows-I really stink at tying pretty bows.


We made 45 of these little guys, but we had a blast.  I think we like to do crafts like this so we can sit and chit chat and look like we are really busy when our husbands ask what we are doing.  Terri and I are working on remodeling our craft rooms.  Today my oldest daughter and her significant other started the demolition in my basement to get things rolling!

From my pad to yours--Happy crafting!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment